The word Setup means to connect any device with another service. Or one can also say that Setup means a proper arrangement of any program or device. The same is true for the Setup of Canon printers. It is very easy to set up the Canon printer, and canon printer setup means connecting the Canon printer with other devices like PC, laptops, tablets, etc. The Canon printer setup starts with unboxing the device.
The process of Canon printer setup begins with unboxing and ends with the test print process. And then finally, the Canon printer setup is successful with other devices. For the Setup of a Canon printer, one will need a driver or software. Using the Driver or software to set up a Canon printer is very easy. There are two ways to Cano printer setup one is a Wireless setup, and the other is a Wire setup. If you want to know about the Setup of a Canon printer, then follow the points below;
What are the basic steps to set up ij.start.canon?
The process of the Setup of the canon printer means to start explaining it from the beginning. So following are the basic steps to set up the canon printer;
- Unboxing of the Canon printer from the box.
- Connecting the device to WiFi using a wireless connection.
- Downloading the drive for software for Canon printer.
- Installing the Driver and connecting the Printer to the device or Driver.
- And then taking a test print from the Printer to check whether devices are connected.
- These are the basic steps that come under the Setup of a Canon printer.
How to set up ij.start.canon printer wirelessly?
Two methods are used to connect or set up the canon printer. These two methods are via Bluetooth and via WiFi LAN network. We will see both methods. Follow the steps below;
- Now turn on the Canon printer by pressing the power button on the Printer.
- Then go to the screen of the Printer.
- Now using the setup button, open the settings of the Printer.
- In settings, go for the wireless network option.
- From there, select another option.
- In the other option, select the LAN network or connectivity option.
- Now searching for WiFi will start.
- Now take your WiFi router and press and hold the LAN button.
- Leave it when the lights blink.
- The WiFi router is ready to connect.
- Now the router’s name will be seen on the Printer’s screen.
- Press the OK button to connect.
- Then enter the password of the WiFi.
- And finally, the connection of the Canon printer with WiFi is successful.
How to set up a canon printer using a Bluetooth connection?
Bluetooth connectivity is the latest option available in Canon printer connection or Setup. If the user wants to connect the ij.start.canon printer using Bluetooth, then follow the steps below;
- Turn on the Printer using the power button.
- Then go to the Printer’s screen and open settings.
- In settings, select wireless network or connectivity.
- Then go for the other option.
- There select the Wireless network option.
- Then turn on the Bluetooth of the Canon printer.
- Now the device’s Bluetooth is ON.
- After that, go to the other device.
- There open the settings of the device.
- In settings, go for Bluetooth connection.
- Now turn on the Bluetooth and search for the Canon printer.
- Select the Cano printer Bluetooth device name.
- And then pair with it.
- That’s it; pairing via Bluetooth of canon printer is successful.
How to Setup IJ Start Canon printer using a USB connection?
The Canon printer setup using a USB cable means the wire connection. The wire connection method is the old method. Users prefer a wireless connection. If users connect the Printer using USB, the following is the process to set up the ij.start.canon printer using USB cable network;
- Now take the Canon printer and USB connecting cable.
- Connect the one end with the Printer to the backside.
- And another end with the computer or laptop.
- Now turn on the devices.
- The processing will begin.
- Now go to the laptop or computer.
- There open the settings or control panel.
- Then go for the networks and connectivity option.
- Or go for the Printer and devices option.
- There you will see the list of devices connected.
- To add the Printer to the list, click on the Add device option.
- After that, add the model name and serial name of your Printer.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen to add the device.
- Now click on the Add device option.
- Now adding the device will begin.
- That’s it; connecting the Canon printer with another device using a USB is successful.
How to download and Install Driver to Setup Canon printer?
If you connect the Printer wirelessly, we will need to download the Driver or software for the Printer to connect. The steps are to download and install the Driver for ij.start.canon setup;
- Now open the browser of your device.
- Then visit website ij.start.canon.
- There click on the Setup option.
- Now enter the name of your printer model number.
- Then click on the Go option.
- Or search by the first letter of your Printer.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- And then click on the Download option.
- Now downloading will begin.
- After that, go to the downloads of your device.
- There double click on the Setup.
- Then click on the Run option.
- Then Agree with the License and Agreement.
- Now installing will begin.
- After installation, connect the device to Wi-Fi where your Printer is connected.
- And then go for installing the other applications for the Driver.
- Now the next step is to take a Test print.
- That’s it; installing and downloading Driver for canon printer setup is successful.
How to Test a print for ij.start.canon setup?
After going through the installation of the Driver, the next step is to take a test print. Following is the process of taking a test print;
- After installing the Driver take a test print.
- Now click on the Test print option.
- Then the page will open.
- There you can customize the print.
- Now the processing of the print will begin.
- Then you will get the print from your Printer.
- Now to add a print go to the document or any image.
- Then press the Ctrl+P button.
- Or go to files and click on the Print option.
- Then customize the size and number of prints.
- And click on the Print option.
- The Canon printer will print the image or document.
- That’s it, ij.start.canon setup is successful.